Sunday, October 2, 2011

TIME TO THINK ABOUT PRESENTS

Considering the fact that the summer season has past far too quickly, we now move into one of the most beautiful seasons of the year. The trees in north central Indiana have begun their annual change in hue, and if the weather holds it will surely be another year of amazing color. The autumn colors attract thousands of annual visitors to this part of the country.

No matter where you live in the United States I am certain you have noticed your stores already lining their shelves with Christmas gift items and decorations. With money continuing to be tight and a subject of greater concern during these stressful economic times, I have a gift suggestion for your consideration. Let me make it perfectly clear that I have no connection with the item, and in no way will I garner any financial benefit. My only return will be the personal satisfaction that I know the recipient of my suggestion will enjoy and appreciate your gift.

As one who appreciates both history and knowledge permit me to urge you to give a copy of THE AMERICAN PATRIOT’S ALMANAC by William J. Bennett and John T.E. Cribb to a family member or friend. This gift will provide daily enjoyment and knowledge to the recipient all year long. The book is revised yearly and I have made reading each day’s page the first thing I do every morning.

Based upon the information garnered, I frequently do some additional research into subjects or events brought to my attention. A copy of this book will certainly be a gift that keeps giving and is guaranteed to bring lasting enjoyment to the receiver of this Christmas gift.

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: