Saturday, October 29, 2011

HOW MANY DAYS OLD ARE YOU?

I recently received an email with this title and when I hit the link and inserted the necessary data I obtained some very interesting but also somewhat disturbing information about myself and the life I have lived.

That day I learned I have been on the face of this earth for 29,231 days or 4,175 weeks and 6 days, I was born on a Monday, my last birthday occurred on a Wednesday, and God willing my next one will be on a Friday. If that kind of specific data is intriguing to you than hit this link:

http://korn19.ch/coding/days.php

When I thought about the information reported for me I was somewhat disturbed. It feels like I have wasted one hell of a lot of time, and I better get busy accomplishing the many things that I want to do before I have “part two of the big one.” I suspect the information will affect everyone differently, but it sure gave me pause to think about my temporary journey on this planet.

Have a great day and be certain to not waste one single minute that you’re granted to achieve something of significance for the betterment of your family or mankind in general.

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: