Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A SHORT STORY ABOUT THE WORDS WE USE

Today a good friend who lives out in magnificent Arizona sent me an email message that contained a link to a You Tube video that really moved me emotionally. The message is most appropriate during these times of economic and political upheaval, and I want to share it with you my valued readers.

As the email text states; “Have you ever heard anyone say that your perspective comes from “how you tell the story?” The link below is to a video that is only one minute long. I think it offers a beautiful example of how we tell the story can make a difference. Enjoy the thought,”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzgzim5m7oU

If that does not move you to think about how we communicate with one another then there is certainly something lacking in your perspective and values of life on this wonderful place called Earth.

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: