Thursday, November 10, 2011

TAKE A LOOK AT CYBERCAST NEWS SERVICE

Wandering the internet I ran across a web site that I had not seen before and some of their articles were both informative and very enlightening, if you have a conservative point of view. If you’re a liberal stop reading and go about your myopic way. As you can see from that comment I am very open-minded. Here is some background information about cnsnews.com:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybercast_News_Service

The article that attracted my attention was one that reported a Gallup Poll result that indicates a majority of Democrats seldom or never go to Church, but that is not all the results reported, and if you’re interested here is a link to that brief article.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/majority-democrats-seldom-or-never-go-church-says-gallup

I am not sure what that proves, but I found it to be an interesting statistical finding from a highly recognized polling organization. It is your Commander’s opinion that voters of faith will have a substantial influence in the coming elections, but only time will reveal an accurate answer.

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: