Sunday, November 27, 2011

PRIVATIZE THE NATION'S MAIL DELIVERY

Here I go again addressing the sad financial state of the U.S. Postal Service. You may remember that your Commander has addressed this subject on numerous occasions, and has long suggested that the business model of the Post Office has changed forever and it should be privatized.

At my advanced age I find it most rewarding when I find someone else who carries an opinion identical to mine, and thus I draw your attention to a recent George F. Will column.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/privatize-the-nations-mail-delivery/2011/11/23/gIQAe2J7wN_print.html

Once you take the emotion out of this conversation the answer is obvious as clearly stated by Will in this opinion piece. Now we have to wonder just how long Congress will take to implement the appropriate action, and save the country billions of additional wasted dollars.

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: