This past week I was drawn to a very interesting and revealing report from Judicial Watch regarding corrupt politicians. Judicial Watch claims to promote “integrity, transparency and accountability in government, politics, and the law.” Frankly, I am surprised that this esteemed organization could limit its list of corrupt politicians to only ten, but life is full of surprises these days.
While I will list the ten names below you can go to the original article now and I suggest you enhance the print size to ease reading:
1. Senator Christopher Dodd (D-CT)
2. Senator John Ensign (R-NV)
3. Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA)
4. Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner
5. Attorney General Eric Holder
6. Rep. Jesse Jackson (D-IL)/ Senator Roland Burris (D-IL)
7. President Barack Obama
8. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
9. The late Rep. John Murtha (D-PA) and the rest of the PMA Seven
10. Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY)
I am certain that you have heard some of this disgusting information before, but it is enlightening to see all this corruption authenticated. One should ask, “Just how did these rascals get into such high positions of authority?” Obviously we have no one to blame but ourselves because we voted them in, often frequently, and failed to object to their elevation.
Why do we let this happen? Do you suppose the voter’s motives are just as corrupt as they are because of the pork they can deliver to their states?