Wednesday, October 13, 2010

LOGIC VS POLITICAL VERBAGE

As the author of Frobertsworld I make every effort to prepare original material for your consideration and contemplation. Frequently in conducting research on various subjects I come across information that I want to share with you. That was the case when I was investigating the harshness of the current political campaign and located a most logical article in the October 1st Wall Street Journal.

Repeatedly I have praised the work of Peggy Noonan, and do so again when I urge you to read her piece, The Twister of 2010,” at the attached link:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704483004575524340160716872.html?mod=WSJ_hp_mostpop_read

What impresses me about Noonan’s writing is that she has the unique ability to analyze an issue without all the chest pounding and bravado. I hope you, like me, found your time reading this was well spent.

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: