Friday, August 6, 2010

FOR THE RECORD

Your Commander wants to go ON THE RECORD regarding a subject that bothers him more and more with each passing day. I suspect that you are as tired of your Commander writing critically about President Barack Hussein Obama and his administration as you are of reading those comments.

I promise to make a concerted effort to address other important subjects, but I believe my work is a direct representation of the sentiments of a growing majority of the American public. As Howard Beale, the off-the-wall News Anchor said in the award-winning film ”Network”: “I’M MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.” I suggest that more and more of our fellow citizens feel the same way, and they are voicing their frustration in the various forms available to them. Obviously the best way will be the voting booth.

In the meantime I hope to be able to fulfill my pledge, but don’t be surprised if I slip back to my old ways when I am compelled to vent my enormous spleen. That is the mission of a real protagonist anyway.

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: