Sunday, August 15, 2010

FOR THE RECORD REVISION

It was just a few days ago that I pledged to you my loyal and much appreciated readers that I would reduce the number of commentaries I would author that rendered criticism of Barack Hussein Obama. That was just on August 6th, and here we are on August 15th, and I must break my promise due to new information that has come to my attention. I believe it to be of such significance that I address it ASAP. Read the commentary immediately above this one.

I certainly intend to reduce the number and frequency of Obama critiques, so at least I have good intensions simmering under a deep concern for the future of our great country. We all must accept the fact that there are numerous worthy activities and events occurring around this world that do not depend upon the desires or directives of our current President.

I also recognize that the road to hell is paved with good intensions.

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: