America’s love affair with President Barack Hussein Obama and his wife, Michelle, continues as our main-street media gushes unrelentingly across the pages of our newspapers, radios and televisions screens. While Michelle had a rough start after announcing that for the first time in her life she was proud to be an American, all that negative sentiment changed when her husband was elected to the highest office in our land.
Now eight months into the rein of the Obama’s all-knowing, all-seeing administration, Presidential poll numbers are beginning to see a sharp downturn and their reaction is shock and awe. Unfortunately, only a few of the twenty-four news channels have openly raised questions about the Obama aura, and shockingly suggest that all is not well in the perfect house, more commonly known as The White House.
Our media outlets have only heaped praise and wonder relative to our new First Lady, and they fell all over themselves when she placed her shovel into the ground at the White House to create a vegetable garden last spring. This was obviously the first SHOVEL READY PROJECT of the Obama administration. Now as the first green growth has appeared it has come to light, shockingly, that the garden was planted on sludge laden soil.
I am just shocked, because certainly a lady with the brilliance that I have been sold Michelle possesses should have known that the soil was polluted. Don’t you wonder when Congressman Charlie Rangel (D-NY) or Henry Waxman (D-CA) will call for a Congressional investigation to determine if First Lady Laura Bush, prior to leaving, polluted the hallowed grounds of the White House to make the Obama family sick? In fact, it was when the Clintons occupied “the people’s house” that sewer sludge was used to fertilize the lawn!
Not surprisingly our American media did not break this following story, but it took an enterprising Canadian internet source (Canada Free Press.Com) to bring the following facts to our attention.
Permit me to quote from their report: “Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn’t perform any official duties. But this hasn’t deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think, Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary of her personal secretary. How things have changed! If you’re one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:
1. $172,200 – Sher, Susan (Chief of Staff)
2. $140,000 – Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy, Assistant to the President and Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
3. $113,000 – Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
4. $102,000 – Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. Unknown salary – Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff for the First Lady)
6. $90,000 – Medina, David S. (Deputy Chief of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 – Lelyveld, Catherine (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady.
8. $75,000 – Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 – Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 – Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. Unknown salary – Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 – Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator for the First Lady).
13. $60,000 – Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady.
14. Unknown salary – Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady.
15. $52,000 – Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary to the First Lady)
16. $50,000 – Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide to the First Lady)
17. $45,000 – Lechenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
18. Unknown salary – Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 – Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 – Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. Unknown salary – Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. Unknown salary – Jackson, Delia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
There has never been anyone in the White House at any time that has created such an army of staffers, an astounding 22 that we know of, whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady’s social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one, Laura Bush one, and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President’s own pocket.
Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and “First Hairstylist” Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe.”
WOW! By my public school education addition that comes to a staggering $1,188,700 per year and that is not the real total, because we do not know all the salary information. In these times of economic stress and excessive trillion dollar spending, I find this action to be gross arrogance, and a staggering misuse of position.
Is there a chance that you, too, share my concern for this situation about it not being brought to our attention by any enterprising American journalist? Remember that these are the same journalists that failed to alert us to Michelle Obama’s phony $300,000 plus employment deal at the University of Chicago or Barack’s complicit quid pro quo $1 million dollar e-mark for that same institution.
There is no longer any question about the main-stream media being in the hip pocket of the Obama Administration. It is little wonder that the electorate is in an uproar about the gross arrogance and entitlement being displayed by a leadership that campaigned on CHANGE AND TRANSPARENCY, but what we received is deception and lies learned on the streets of Chicago-style politics.
The disclosure of this information only fuels the fire surrounding the embargo of Michelle’s papers at Princeton University!