Sunday, December 11, 2011

PUNISH ALEX BALDWIN'S BEHAVIOR

The latest media info-tainment driven frenzy surrounds Alex Baldwin, again. Personally, I am sick and tired of reading about this petulant, egotistical jerk and he should not be getting any attention from the fawning, celebrity centric media. As I have written on numerous occasions it is beyond my comprehension how far our moral codes and priorities in life have decayed.

I refuse to view, listen or read anything related to the ultra left Alex Baldwin. As far as I am concerned he is persona non-grata. I do not understand why the media falls all over him reporting his every movement.

The well-publicized telephone rant he left for his estranged daughter was enough to place him on my shun list, but now the American Air Lines incident at LAX airport where he was removed from a flight for failing to abide by FAA rules is the final straw. That day for many innocent individuals was totally destroyed by Baldwin’s illegal action, and he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Instead of securing publicity, Baldwin should have been arrested on the spot for disrupting the scheduled departure of the aircraft.

If I were American Air Lines, I would black list him from all future flights and file charges against him. However, from a public relations stand-point the airline, already in bankruptcy, will no doubt back-off due to the fear that other Hollywood types would refrain from using their coast to coast service.

Just when is someone going to hold mental midgets such as Alex Baldwin responsible and accountable for their behavior? I would…how about you?

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: