Wednesday, January 5, 2011

BOOK REVIEW - FOREIGN INFLUENCE

It is time for a confession. As recently reported, I purchased several books with holiday gift cards and began reading Brad Thor’s FOREIGN INFLUENCE. After about 75 pages, I seemed to recognize characters and specific events. As I proceeded the story became increasingly familiar, however, the story still held my attention and interest. Frankly, it was not until the very last page that I knew for certain that I had previously read the book.

I went back into by blog files and found that I had authored a very short recommendation in July 2010, and I do so again. Thor spins a great mystery covering numerous interesting sites around the world and he holds his reader until the very last chapter’s surprising conclusion.

Thor is a master of his trade, and if you have not already read FOREIGN INFLUENCE I am certain you will enjoy reading this action packed adventure as the lead character tracks and his minions down numerous merchants of terror that want to kill our fellow Americans.

I remain functional, but they say the memory is one of the first things to go.

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: