Sunday, November 28, 2010

START TREATY-ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW

When your Commander started to blog way back in April, 2008 it was my intent to expand the discussion on significant issues of the day and present my opinion along with opposing voices. It is in that vein that I urge you to consider noted Washington Post contributor Charles Krauthammer’s theory on the irrelevance of the Start Treaty. I wrote my opinion in a blog 11/23.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/25/AR2010112502232_pf.html

Assuming you now have read Krauthammer’s position and my recent blog, I hope you will consider this important issue and arrive at your own opinion. Decisions on issues in this great democracy are based on personal conclusions. There are good points on both sides of this and many other discussions that always justify consideration.

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: