Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CAMPAIGN HUMOR

During this mid-term election campaign there have been charges and counter-charges flying from both parties. Frankly, your Commander has had a difficult time determining just what the position of each candidate was on the issues that concern me. Some were running away from their party, while others resorted to smear rhetoric.

Here is one that caught my eye yesterday and it brought a smile to my face, which is something that has been missing from this election cycle.

BEST QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Obama said, “Some people in DC talk about me like a dog…”

Former actor and Senator from Tennessee (R) Fred Thompson commented: “Maybe it’s because he keeps treating this country like a fire hydrant.”

I pray that you took the time to get to the polls and cast your precious vote for the candidates of your choice. America and our way of life depend upon your participation in the electoral process.

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: