Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Being an old traditionalist I still wish my friends and fellow citizens a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It is not my intention to offend anyone, but that is just the way I was raised. Even if I were a non-believer I would not be offended if someone wished me the best over this holiday season and into the New Year. If I do offend anyone, I guess they will just have to live with it, because I am just too old to change my ways.

We are living in perilous times, but there is still much to appreciate and celebrate. The most important thing is to have good health. Money and possessions can come in good time as a result of savings and hard work. The world has changed significantly over the past 79 years and it will continue to do so as long as this old planet exists. We all must learn to adapt and change, but I hope we can do that with some degree of sanity for all concerned. Be certain to resolve to tell those close to you that you love them while you still have the time to do so.

In the meantime, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR filled with good health and happiness. Along the way pray for peace and good will for all. The alternative is totally unacceptable.

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: