Monday, December 6, 2010

BOOK REVIEW - THE OBAMA DIARIES

For the past two months I have struggled to complete the reading of Laura Ingraham’s New York Times best-selling THE OBAMA DIARIES. Believe me it took great effort, because Ingraham’s writing style just did not mesh with my attention span.

I totally support Ingraham’s disapproval of the Obama Administration and political games, but I found the book difficult to hold my interest but for short bursts of time. It would seem I am wrong, because the book was a best-seller, but that is just my opinion.

Frankly, I was a little surprised by my reaction, because I frequently agree with Ingraham’s comments during her appearances on Fox News programs. Although our political views are somewhat similar, I simply found her prose difficult to read. Sorry, but that is just one avid reader’s point of view.

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: