Wednesday, December 29, 2010

BOOK REVIEW - CRESCENT DAWN

In addition to being the fortunate recipient of an Amazon Kindle electronic book reader in my Christmas stocking (from my wife’s sister and husband), I was given a copy of the new Clive Cussler and Dirk Cussler bestselling action adventure novel CRESCENT DAWN. The book is so good that yesterday I completed reading all of the attention grabbing 548 pages.

Once I started reading I just could not put the book down and thus stayed up late the last few evenings, because the action was non-stop. The Cusslers continue to deliver first-rate research to support their marine themed stories, and having read all of their work I really feel this will be considered to be one of their best efforts.

Happy reading, and I will report on my experience transitioning to reading on the Kindle after I figure how to program and down-load books into this amazing innovation. Happy reading, and be especially careful as we celebrate the coming New Year.

COMMANDER GRANGER

No comments: